Bohemia Hause Rottweilers is a breeder that breeds a working dog which fits clearly within the FCI standards. This is important in order to maintain the health and strength of the breed.
As such, Bohemia Hause Rottweilers offers a lifetime guarantee against all known/common hereditary faults. These are set by the Breed Wardens such as the National Rottweiler Council. Their breed standards are available here.
Disqualifying faults with regard to Rottweilers are:
- Behaviour : Anxious, shy, cowardly, gun-shy, vicious, excessively suspicious, nervous animals.
- General : Distinct reversal of sexual type, i.e. feminine dogs or masculine bitches.
- Teeth : Overshot or undershot bite, wry mouth; lack of one incisive tooth, one canine, one premolar or one molar.
- Eyes : Entropion, ectropion, yellow eyes, different coloured eyes.
- Tail : Kink tail, ring-tail, with strong lateral deviation.
- Hair : Definitely long or wavy coat.
- Colour : Dogs which do not show the typical Rottweiler colouring of black with tan markings. White markings.
Any dog clearly showing physical or behavioural abnormalities shall be disqualified.
N.B. : Male animals should have two apparently normal testicles fully descended into the scrotum.
In addition to the above list, Bohemia Hause Rottweilers guarantees all of its puppies against Hip / Elbow dysplasia.
Should you believe that your Bohemia Hause Rottweiler displays a hereditary fault in any of the above categories it should be brought to our attention immediately. Should the fault be verified we will offer you a replacement puppy of equivalent quality, free of charge. There is no opportunity for monetary refunds other than at the discretion of Bohemia Hause Rottweilers.
In the case where the replacement puppy may need to be transported to the owners’ residence all costs associated with transport are to be the responsibility of the owner and Bohemia Hause Rottweilers cannot be held accountable for this.
If the situation arises that the owner and Bohemia Hause Rottweilers cannot agree on the existence of a hereditary disorder the final judgement on the nature of the issue will be with Dr. Tony Meese of the Fawkner Veterinary Hospital. Any costs associated with presenting the dog for examination by Dr. Meese will be at the owner’s expense. Dr. Meese’s’ fees will be paid by Bohemia Hause Rottweilers.
If an owner suspects their dog has a hereditary fault and undertakes potential remedial action without consultation / approval from Bohemia Hause Rottweilers then Bohemia Hause Rottweilers will not be required to fulfil the requirements of this guarantee.
Bohemia Hause Rottweilers