On occasion we identify puppies or young rottweilers (male and female) that we think will one day qualify for our breeding program. On such occasions we will either keep the dogs to live with us or we will seek to find suitably qualified homes for our prospects to live in on “breeders terms”.
The term “breeders terms” is used widely and often has a different meaning depending on the individual you are speaking with. In many instances the general public assumes that “breeders terms” puppies/dogs are those that the breeder cant sell – this could not be further from the truth!!
At Bohemia Hause Rottweilers the breeders terms prospects are those that we believe will have the ability to influence our breeding program in a most positive manner, therefore the breeders terms dogs are those with the most potential in our eyes.
At Bohemia Hause Rottweilers we believe that the people participating/assisting in our breeders terms program should be rewarded not only with keeping the dog at the conclusion of the program but also should have their purchase price refunded.
In simple terms the prospective purchaser will acquire the dog, pay the agreed sale price and look after the dog in accordance with the agreement signed by both parties. Soon as the dog has fulfilled their predetermined participation in the breeding program; Bohemia Hause Rottweilers will refund the purchase price and hand over the registration papers for transfer of ownership. A copy of the agreement is listed below for your reference.
If you think you would be interested in participating in such a program then please contact us to discuss further and investigate the possibilities of putting your name on our waiting list for breeders terms puppies or young dogs.
BOHEMIA HAUSE ROTTWEILERS BREEDERS TERMS AGREEMENT – GENERIC
BREEDERS TERMS AGREEMENT – BOHEMIA HAUSE ROTTWEILERS
The purpose of this agreement is:
• To outline the terms and conditions of the breeders terms agreement between Bohemia Hause Rottweilers and the nominated party taking responsibility the dog
• To provide a legally binding agreement between Bohemia Hause Rottweilers and the nominated party taking responsibility for the dog
Bohemia Hause Rottweilers makes available the following dog subject to the terms outlined in this agreement:
Dog’s name: Bohemiahause XXXXXXX
Microchip number: XXXXXX
Price: $XXXX – fully refundable at completion of this agreement – should the dog become deceased (accidental or anything other than genetic condition) before this agreement is completed then this refund is not applicable.
Payable in full at time of signing this agreement into the following account or cash:
Term: Minimum (2) successful breedings
Successful breeding is defined as a bitch confirmed pregnant and minimum (2) puppies
The Person: XXXXX
The nominated party agreeing to take on responsibility for the dog listed within this agreement is:
The nominated party agrees to:
• Provide day to day general care for the nominated dog
• Feed the dog a healthy diet, and provide daily exercise for the dog
• Ensure the dog is managed in a socially responsible manner – this may require attendance to formal dog obedience training courses
• Ensure the dog is registered with the council in which they reside in
• Ensure the dog is current with all required vaccinations
• Be liable for all vet bills related to general health care
• Be liable for any damaged public or personal property caused by the dog whilst in their care – this is deemed to be as of the date of this agreement
• Not re-sell the dog – should circumstances change for any reason and the dog cannot be kept it is to be returned to Bohemia Hause Rottweilers, and the buy price will be refunded
• Not allow the dog to mate or be mated by another dog
• Bring the dog to Bohemia Hause Rottweilers periodically (90days or by agreement) for review / inspection
• Bring the dog to the specific address (nominated by Bohemia Hause) to facilitate the mating when required
Bohemiahause Rottweilers agree to:
• Be liable for any expenses associated specifically with preparing the dog for breeding, i.e. cost of x-rays, progesterone tests or other required examinations
• Provide all reasonable assistance as requested by the person caring for the dog
• To take back the dog should the person not be in a position to look after the dog
• Provide signed pedigree papers (full registration) and transfer ownership upon completion of the dogs participation in the breeding program – at this time the nominated person’s obligations to Bohemia Hause Rottweilers will have been fulfilled and they will own the dog outright
• The dog will be registered on the full register with DOGS VIC with the registered owner being Mr. John Logan.
• Ownership / Title of the dog will remain with Mr. John Logan until such time that the said dog has completed the breeding duties outlined within this document; at such time signed pedigree papers will be provided to <> ready for ownership transfer.
• All risk associated with the said dog is the liability of <> effective the date this contract has been signed.
Signed: on the date: ________________________
John Logan <>
Bohemia Hause Rottweilers